POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : Standard language : Standard language Server Time
31 Jul 2024 04:18:55 EDT (-0400)
  Standard language
From: Jepessen
Date: 1 Feb 2003 08:59:08
Message: <ggkn3vkvsak9ah2iu1kjd35g0ea4qhbupi@4ax.com>
Hi. I hope that some of you can help me with this "problem".
I use the Windows version of Povray (version 3.5).
When I start a new file, the standard language o the file is text, and
I must select manually the PovRay language to format correctly the
text.
I must do it manually, for every new file, pressing Alt+Enter, and the
selecting the right language.

There's a way to do it automatically?
I can configure the program, so for every new file that I create, the
standard language that program uses is PovRay language?

Daniele